Thursday, May 18, 2006

Summer Approaches

Ok this group has been in hibernation for the later part of winter and it is now spring. Now I have recieved some requests from a few of you to do a get together and write thing. I love this idea and think we need to plan a day in the early part of summer (June or early July) to do this. Please post your ideas here and we will try to make it happen.
One idea that Karina told me was to go to that Body Worlds thing at the natural history museum and do some journal writing. Great idea but I think we should open it up to write whatever. Well Im sure that everyone has a good idea and I am sure that you all still check this site for stuff. So lets have it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought ya'll had died not gone into hibernation. Show some life people. You were doing great. Show me that you still do great works.

Erik said...

Ooh! A fan! hahaha