Monday, January 16, 2006

Whoops! ... Wait a minute, that's a good idea!

- So we went with a pretty hefty project last week, and I was glad to have some of us get in on the action. Steve and Todd missed out, but that's ok. This week we're getting a late start on things, and I couldn't for the life of me think of anything. Erik and I have an idea, but it needs some work. Steve has one, but it too needs work.
- Where does that leave us? With what I originally thought would be an excuse project, but now seems like a good idea. I think this will be a recurring thing...
----------
Project 3: To each his own.

- Not having an idea for the project, I thought I'd cheat and have everyone write something that they wanted to write. Anything! That makes it easy for us to contribute along the lines of whatever we're working-on/dealing-with this week. Then it came to me that we're a writers group, and projects can help us refine, but sometimes we need to share freeform. Let's do this monthly. 110 words min. (Including explanations/descriptions etc.) Ready ... Set ... Think!

3 comments:

Todd Newton said...

We "missed" out or we "wussed" out? Haha.

Erik said...

OoH! OOH!

I know what I might do.




And yes, Todd... you totally wussed out.

Todd Newton said...

Well you know what they say. When the going gets tough... Todd wusses out.